- LAMP Word For Life Users Guide
- Programming Quick Reference Guide
- Vocabulary Quick Reference Guide
- Programming Quick Reference Guide - Spanish
- Vocabulary Quick Reference Guide - Spanish
- Vocabulary Files
- Copying A Vocabulary File So It Can Be Modified
- Making A Backup Or Transferring Your Vocabulary File
- Converting Files From Accent NuVoice Software
- Working with Pages
- Blocking And Restoring Access To Editing Menus
- Choosing A Voice
- Changing button function to accommodate motor control difficulties
- How To Disable/Enable Screen Rotation
- I Forgot My Menu Passcode
- Edit Pronunciation
- My App Isn't Working Properly
Using Word Finder
Searching for a word is quick and easy with Word Finder. To use this feature:
- From the app, select Menu or the Keyboard button.
- Select Word Finder.
- Type the word you want to find.
- Select the Find button. If the word is not stored, the Find button will remain grayed out and you will not be able to select it.
- The window will identify which keys to press to activate the word.
- Touch the icons to practice the motor plan.