- LAMP Word For Life Users Guide
- Programming Quick Reference Guide
- Vocabulary Quick Reference Guide
- Programming Quick Reference Guide - Spanish
- Vocabulary Quick Reference Guide - Spanish
- Vocabulary Files
- Copying A Vocabulary File So It Can Be Modified
- Making A Backup Or Transferring Your Vocabulary File
- Converting Files From Accent NuVoice Software
- Working with Pages
- Blocking And Restoring Access To Editing Menus
- Choosing A Voice
- Changing button function to accommodate motor control difficulties
- How To Disable/Enable Screen Rotation
- I Forgot My Menu Passcode
- Edit Pronunciation
- My App Isn't Working Properly
Highlight Words As They Are Spoken
To help with literacy, the Highlight Spoken Word setting allows user to see the words highlighted in the speech display bar as they are spoken.
- Choose Menu
- Select Settings and scroll to the Speech Display Bar section
- Select Highlight Spoken Word.
- Choose a color.
- Select Done