- LAMP Word For Life Users Guide
- Programming Quick Reference Guide
- Vocabulary Quick Reference Guide
- Programming Quick Reference Guide - Spanish
- Vocabulary Quick Reference Guide - Spanish
- Vocabulary Files
- Copying A Vocabulary File So It Can Be Modified
- Making A Backup Or Transferring Your Vocabulary File
- Converting Files From Accent NuVoice Software
- Working with Pages
- Blocking And Restoring Access To Editing Menus
- Choosing a Voice
- Changing button function to accommodate motor control difficulties
- How To Disable/Enable Screen Rotation
- I Forgot My Menu Passcode
- Edit Pronunciation
- My App Isn't Working Properly
My App Isn't Working Properly
If your app has been working well but you're experiencing problems recently, try these steps:
Close and Re-open the app
- If your iPad has a home button, double press to see all the apps open. If there's no home button, swipe up from th bottom to the middle of the screen.
- Swipe up on all open apps
- Re-Open the LAMP Words for Life app.
Make sure the iOS software and the LAMP Words for Life app are both updated
- In iPad Setting, select Software Update
- If an update is available, select Download and Install
- Go to the App Store, and select the account icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Look under Available Updates to see if a LAMP Words for Life update is available
- Touch the Update button.
If troubleshooting hasn't solved your issue, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.