- LAMP Word For Life Users Guide
- Programming Quick Reference Guide
- Vocabulary Quick Reference Guide
- Programming Quick Reference Guide - Spanish
- Vocabulary Quick Reference Guide - Spanish
- Vocabulary Files
- Copying A Vocabulary File So It Can Be Modified
- Making A Backup Or Transferring Your Vocabulary File
- Converting Files From Accent NuVoice Software
- Working with Pages
- Blocking And Restoring Access To Editing Menus
- Choosing A Voice
- Changing button function to accommodate motor control difficulties
- How To Disable/Enable Screen Rotation
- I Forgot My Menu Passcode
- Edit Pronunciation
- My App Isn't Working Properly
Creating A New Page
There are two ways to Create a New Page: Create the page first then link it to a button OR link a button to a new page.
- From the app, select Menu.
- Select Edit Page.
- Select Menu.
- Select Add New Page.
- If you are using a bilingual vocabulary, slect Page Language. If not, leave the setting on Default.
- Name the page to represent its content.
- Select SAVE.
- Add words to the blank page and select Done.
OR see Create a Button that Links to a New Page