Training And Support
- Vocabulary Files
- Working with Pages
Create A Button That Links To A New Page
- Navigate to the page where you wish to create the link.
- Select Menu.
- Select Edit Page.
- Select the button that will link to the new page.
- If the button is blank, select Create New Button, otherwise select Edit This Button.
- Label the button (all captital letters).
- Select an image and appropriate Body Color.
- Scroll down to the Button Action area and select Add.
- Scroll to and select Visit.
- Select the page to link to OR select the plus sign (+) in the upper right-hand corner to create a new page.
- Remove the Speech Message action by swiping left (buttons that navigate to another page should not speak).
- Select Done.