You might qualify to get this app on speech-generating device paid for by insurance!
Those that lack full verbal communication may qualify to receive a speech-generating device, pre-installed with the LAMP Words for Life® app, and have it partially or fully funded by private insurance, Medicaid or Medicare, or a combination of these. Typically, an AAC evaluation and a physician’s prescription are required. PRC-Saltillo offers both iOS and Windows-based speech-generating devices along with unmatched support from PRC-Saltillo’s network of speech pathologists, special educators and AAC specialists.
Via® Pro: Designed for Communication
The Via Pro iOS speech-generating device offers the familiarity iOS lovers prefer. It’s powerful, easy-to-use and intuitive, right out of the box.
The Via Pro is:
- Powerful. Built on the processing power of iOS, it’s designed for communication – and beyond.
- Durable. Either wrap (Active or Classic) and the sturdy handle and stand, ensure lasting durability. The splash-resistant design meets or exceeds all federal standards for durable medical equipment.
- Accessible. The Via Pro offers an 11" screen with for direct touch or wired and wireless switch compatibility.
- Dependable. The Via Pro comes with PRC-Saltillo’s two-year warranty.
The PRiO Mini offers:
- 7.9" screen
- Protective case with: Amplified speakers for improved speech output, headset jack, two switch ports
- Two protective rubber boots: one black (installed on device) and one blue
- Carry handle and kick stand
- Shoulder strap
- 84 location keyguard